- For other uses of the term, see After the Bomb.
After the Bomb is a post-apocalyptic science fiction role-playing game published by Palladium Books in 2001. It is based in the After the Bomb campaign setting originally released for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness in the supplement After the Bomb. Characters in the game are mutant animals.
After the Bomb's rules are based on Palladium's Megaversal system and derived specifically from the rules in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness. It game is backwardly compatible with previously published supplements for the After the Bomb setting, including:
- Road Hogs - (October 1986)
- Mutants Down Under (June 1988)
- Mutants of the Yucatan (July 1990)
- Mutants in Avalon (January 1991)
- Mutants in Orbit (March 1992), which is also a supplement for Rifts.
- After the Bomb (game) at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.