Welcome to the wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
How to help outEdit
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Project:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial on Fandom.
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
Things to doEdit
Some other interesting pagesEdit
- Want to find out what you've done so far? Visit Special:Mycontributions.
- Find out more about the wiki on Special:Statistics and Special:Version!
What RPG Museum needs from youEdit
Add information about published games and booksEdit
Smallville is a good example of a starter page. Basically, we want good data and a publishing history on stuff. We are not the Pen and Paper DB and the goal is not to duplicate their efforts. Ideally, each game's entry should give a good idea of its publication history, with noteworthy comments.
Write about your favorite gameEdit
Pick a game you know something about, especially if you have access to that book. Create or improve an entry for that game. Offer balanced but useful commentary on a game's design if you have that flair. Find good reviews and link them.
Write about a subject you know something aboutEdit
RPG Museum is not a soapbox, but it is a place where information about role-playing games is collected. Intelligent, cohesive, and clear articles about topics and challenges in gaming is what this site is all about. Historical articles, comparisons between major game systems in a given genre, and the like are great articles.
Wikipedia has a no original research policy. Not so here. Find it, document it, write about it, link it.