This is a style guideline for the RPG Museum.
Preferred spellings[edit source]
- Role-playing game (RPG)
Names of products[edit source]
Names of products are always typed exactly as they are spelled on the cover, even if they do not follow the official spellings used here. A space follows a colon.
Standard abbreviations[edit source]
- #e: Edition number, for all games, e.g.
- 1e: First edition (almost always applied retroactively)
- 2e: Second edition
- 3e: Third edition
- 4e: Fourth edition
- 5e: Fifth edition
- AD&D: Advanced Dungeons & Dragons
- D&D: Dungeons & Dragons
- PbtA: Powered by the Apocalypse
- RPG: Role-playing game
- TTRPG: Tabletop role-playing game (TRPG is more often used for tactical role-playing games)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.