Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness is a 1985 role-playing game by Erick Wujcik. It was based on the comic book Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and illustrated by TMNT creators Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. It was published by Palladium Books and used Palladium's Megaversal system, but with extensive rules for playing mutant (anthropomorphic) animals of many different species. After Palladium lost the license to the TMNT, they released the rules as a new game called After the Bomb, based on an alternate setting for the original game.
Supplements[edit | edit source]
The following supplements were released for the game:
- After the Bomb (January 1986). This introduced the After the Bomb campaign setting.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures (June 1986)
- Road Hogs (October 1986) - Based on the After the Bomb setting
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Guide to the Universe (May 1987)
- Mutants Down Under (June 1988) - Based on the After the Bomb setting
- Transdimensional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (April 1989)
- Truckin' Turtles (November 1989)
- Turtles Go Hollywood (March 1990)
- Mutants of the Yucatan (July 1990) - Based on the After the Bomb setting
- Mutants in Avalon (January 1991) - Based on the After the Bomb setting
- Mutants in Orbit (March 1992) - Based on the After the Bomb setting as well as the game Rifts
[edit | edit source]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & Other Strangeness at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.